War Points (WP) are collected during a match for completing various tasks. These points are used to determine ranking on the scoreboard, and influence the amount of Skill Points received at the end of a match. The leader-boards also have a WP ranking, for both individual mercenaries and whole corporations.
War Point RewardsEdit
The following actions give you War Points (in order of decreasing reward):
- HAV Destruction: 150 WP
- Hack a primary objective (NULL Cannon): 100 WP
- Destruction of a Large Turret Installation: 100 WP
- Destroy a dropship: 75 WP
- Revive an Incapacitated player with an advanced Nanite Injector: 60 WP
- Kill a player with a headshot: 60 WP
- Kill a player: 50 WP (NOTE: STACKS WITH VEHICLE KILLS, DOES NOT STACK WITH HEADSHOT BONUS)
- Hack an Installation: 50WP
- 2nd hack assist (NULL Cannon): 50 WP
- Destruction of a non-turret instillation: 50 WP
- Team spawn (Team members spawing from Mobile CRUs you own): 50 WP
- LAV destruction: 40 WP
- Guardian (healing/repairing someone when they get a kill): 35 WP
- Vehicle kill assist: 35 WP
- Revive an Incapacitated player with a standard Nanite Injector: 35 WP
- Kill assist: 25 WP
- 2nd hack assist (Installations): 25 WP
- Triage: 25 WP
- Team spawn (Team members spawing from Uplinks you own): 25 WP
- Vehicle Intel kill assist (Scanning someone who is killed within 10 seconds of making the scan with Vehicle Active Scanners): 25 WP
- 3rd hack assist (NULL Cannon): 25 WP
- Intel kill assist (Scanning someone who is killed within 10 seconds of making the scan): 15 WP
- 3rd Hack Assist (Installations): 12 WP
- Team Resupply: 10 WP
- Destroying enemy equipment: 5 WP
Other Bonuses to War Point gainEdit
INSERT DATA ON "Intel Kill Assists"; "Transport Assists"; "Objective Defense Bonus".
Requisition and Off-Map Support (OMS)Edit
Warbarge Strike: Edit
Strikes with damage and impact radii.
Warbarge Laser Strike: Edit
Strikes with high precision and damage with lower impact radii.
Warbarge Flux strike: Edit
Strikes with higher impact radii with high shield damage that can bypass walls. Useful for destroying clumps of enemy equipment.
A strike becomes available for the squad leader to call whenever the total of all the members' WP reach the level required for a strike:
300 WP = Minor Warbarge Flux Strike: Impact Radius = 50m
400 WP = Minor Warbarge Strike
500 WP = Minor Warbarge Laser Strike
1500 WP = Normal Warbarge Flux Strike
2000 WP = Normal Warbarge Strike
2500 WP = Normal Warbarge Laser Strike
- 3000 WP = Major Warbarge Flux Strike: Impact Radius = 500m
- 4000 WP = Major Warbarge Strike: Impact Radius = 250m
- 5000 WP = Major Warbarge Laser Strike: Impact Radius = 200m
Stricken through text (
Like this) denotes missing strikes according to CCP's design plans.
Orbital strikes are similar to 'air strikes' in other popular FPSs and overhead cover can block all damage.